Subject: Opening of the IPLD 2025-BEPCAC – 15 September 2025, Rome
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 15:02:29 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT - International Program for Law and Development
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2025 10:00 AM
To: UNIDROIT - International Program for Law and Development
<[email-masked]>
Cc: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>; Catherine High (UNIDROIT)
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Opening of the IPLD 2025-BEPCAC – 15 September 2025, Rome

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Please find attached the Verbal Note (Ref.: MAECI-SS/1005) concerning the
opening session of the International Programme for Law and Development –
Balkans, Eastern Partnership countries, Central Asia, and the Caucasus
2025, which will take place in person on Monday, 15 September 2025,
starting at 11:00 a.m., at the UNIDROIT premises (Via Panisperna 28,
Rome).

The UNIDROIT Secretariat would be honoured by the presence of a
representative of your Mission at this important inaugural event, which
will be followed by a buffet lunch reception.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

 With kind regards,

IPLD Team
UNIDROIT Secretariat

International Programme for Law and Development

Via Panisperna 28 | 00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://%20www.unidroit.org/>  www.unidroit.org

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>